The new G3 three-phase inverter for residential PV systems
The SOFAR 3.3K-12KTLX-G3 series of inverters is the upgraded version of SOFARSOLAR’s three-phase residential inverter series. The 3rd generation version is equipped with two MPP trackers and consists of eight different power classes to meet the demands of PV installations of different sizes.
The UPS has 4 digital input ports and a CT input port for power control, allowing easy setup to meet network codes in many countries. For additional protection, the inverter is equipped with Integrated Type II surge arresters on the DC and AC sides.
A WiFi stick comes with the inverter, to easily connect it to the SOFAR View monitoring portal.
• Maximum efficiency of 98.4%.
• Accurate real-time MPPT algorithm for maximum operation
• Wide operating range of input voltage
All in one. Flexible and cost-effective system solution
• Choice of free location thanks to the IP65
• Easy installation and maintenance thanks to the “Plug & Play” connection
• Interface selection – Wi-Fi / RS485 / GPRS
• LCD + LED screen
• Built-in zero export function (optional)
Low maintenance cost
• Detachable cover for easy installation
• Stainless aluminum covers
• A flexible control solution
Intelligent power grid management
• Reactive power capacity
• Self-reducing power in case of over-frequency
• Remote control of active/reactive power limit
• Maximum efficiency of 98.6%
• Maximum DC input voltage 1100 V
• Type II surge arrester on 2 sides DC and AC
• Remote firmware update
• Low starting voltage, wide MPPT voltage
• Intelligent channel level monitoring
• Natural cooling, no fan, low noise level
• 10-year warranty