Sofar 30 KTLX-G3 inverter – is an inverter designed for installation in large business projects and on photovoltaic farms. Sofar Solar is a recognized brand on the Polish market, it has a company in Poland established by the manufacturer for service and warranty purposes. Sofar Solar inverters, thanks to their high efficiency, intuitive and quick installation, as well as a 12-year warranty as standard, have gained great popularity on the Polish market. Sofar Solar inverters are made of the highest quality electronic components from leading manufacturers.
- The inverter has the necessary certificates to connect it to the power grid.
- The high degree of protection (IP65) ensures that the inverter is completely protected against the ingress of dust and can be exposed to rain. This ensures long and trouble-free operation both indoors and outdoors.
- Thanks to the built-in Wi-Fi module, you can keep track of electricity production via the Internet, on a computer or smartphone.
- In the absence of an available wireless network, it is possible to connect the inverter to the Internet using a cable or via a cellular network (GSM)
Operation and Features:
- Simple “Plug & Play” installation
- Intelligent active and reactive power monitoring
- Communication: RS485, Bluetooth as standard. Optional: WiFi, Ethernet
- Protection degree: IP65
- Stainless steel housing
- Compatibility with PVSol
- Polish-language technical support
- Maximum efficiency: 98.6%
- Maximum overload on the DC side up to 150%
- A wide range of supply voltages on the DC side
- Damage monitoring of the PV busbar
- High-precision MPPT search algorithm
- Compatible with 500W + PV modules
- Built-in DC load switch
- Ambient temperature range: -30 + 60 degrees C
- It has anti-island protection and reverse polarity protection
- Type II SPD protection for DC and AC